Friday 14 May 2021

Family Fun Day

                       Family Fun Day 2021


On the 19th of March  we had a family fun day it was so much fun but it was so hot as well and sometimes it was very cold like when we are in the school pool and on the slip and slide and the inflatable bouncy slide. we where in house colours the house colours are Kea, Ruru, Pukeko and Tui I am in Kea and most of my friends are in Ruru. At lest some of my friend are in Kea with me and some of them are in Pukeko but most of them are eather in Kea, Pukeko or Ruru but none of them are in Tui and that is strange but I could still have some Juniors or Middle school.

There was a cake stall and my mum and my friend mum and on of my friends mum all baked as well as my mum and I had some money so I used my 1$ to buy a piece of my mums cake because it was chocolate cake. It was so yummy that I wanted another piece but I would need another 1$ There was even a giant bouncy castle it was so much fun but it was very hot as well. There was also a wheels station where we could ride scooter and bike and skate boards and roller skates but you could also play in the Juniors with the magic play box it was so much fun. For lunch I had 2 Sausages and one ice block. I was exhausted at the end of the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.