Monday 23 August 2021

Baking Family dinner

 Kia Ora bloggers, 

Have you ever baked your family's dinner as a child?  I have!

I got my delicious recipe from 'Eat Well for Less NZ'. You can also get recipes from 'Eat Well for Less UK'. If you need help with food choices then search for 'Eat Well for Less' and you can register for them to help you and you might be chosen to be on real TV. If you just want to watch 'Eat Well for Less', then go to TVNZ on demand.

We baked 'Lamb and Pumpkin Sausage Rolls' but changed the pumpkin to carrot because we did not have any Pumpkin. 

The sausage rolls tasted delicious with other veges.

Here is a link to all of the 'Eat Well for Less NZ' recipes.

Here is are some images of me cooking my sausage rolls.






Blog you later Bloggers.


8 comments:

  1. Superb Anna! They do look yum enough to eat! Well done for helping out, learning and having fun all at the same time. I like how you have added how the experience was for you, what you did, the link for others to try and some cool as images. A really clear blog. How much of a sausage roll did you eat? Are they in wraps or pastry? Keep rockin' it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome Anna!

    I enjoy watching Eat Well for Less as well!
    It's great that you are cooking for your family, I wish my kids did that!
    I will definitely go take a look at the recipes you suggested. Your Lamb and Carrot Sausage rolls sound delicious :)

    Keep up the fantastic work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an awesome experience Anna! Like Mrs Najak, I enjoy watching Eat Well for Less too. Thank you for adding the link to their website I will definitely be using it. Your sausage rolls look delicious, what is your review of them? Keep cooking! Nga mihi Mrs Jones

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those sausage rolls look so delicious, that is very nice to make food for your family I am actually watching "Eat well for less NZ" right now what a coincidence. Great job Anna! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ka pai Anna! I like how you improvised with one of the ingredients by using carrots. That makes me think about using what's in my pantry and to have little to no waste. The sausage rolls looks scrummy. Thanks for sharing, your blog was an enlightening read.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You were a very enthusiastic cook Anna and I enjoyed cooking with you. We must find another recipe you are keen to try when we next watch 'Eat Well for Less' together.

    ReplyDelete
  7. The above comment is from Mum.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Kia ora Anna!
    My name is Madeleine from Waikowhai School. I really liked how you added a link so that we could make some of the recipes too. Have you thought about doing any other recipes? Next time you come over for a sleepover would you like to make something? If you would like to visit my blog it is https://wpsmadeleined.blogspot.com/ See you later!

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.