Monday 8 March 2021

Lockdown 4

Hey Bloggers 

In our Fourth Lockdown I felt a little annoyed because we cannot have playdates with our friends but I also felt glad that we had our Chromebooks.  I was happy that I did not have to work on the laptop and Fraser didn't have to work work on the i-pad.  Luckily we had our Chromebooks at home when we heard that we were going to be in lockdown. 

 My favourite learning activity was maths because I did lots of studyladder and managed to get a studyladder horse, cat and a heart bed spread. Pixel is so much fun because you can make all sorts of things on it and we I had to make a super hero mask. I was so much fun to do because you can make up your own super hero.

 My favourite family activity is movie night and when we went for long bike rides and got yummy ice blocks. And the lockdown Diary was so much fun to work on. I got to stay on a screen for nearly the whole day because of schoolwork. But I did other thing not on a screen as well, including Lego, Lego, Lego and more Lego and ate lots of yummy food.

I'm excited about coming back to school that soon we will not have to social distance and everything will be normal in two weeks. It will be so good that we will not have to social distance and we can go to the park to play and do other sorts of amazing things and cool things like go to jump and have playdates and go to chipmunks.

4 comments:

  1. Hey Anna, Its Lily from Waitemata. I love that you like working from home I thought I was quiet fun as well because We got to spend time at our own houses. Movie night sounds fun I wish I could have that much fun. Getting ice blocks very lucky I hope you got to social distance when you were on your bike rides. Maybe next time you could buddy check your work. Because I can see one full stop in your whole introduction. What did you build with your Lego? Anyway It sounds like you had a amazing lockdown 4.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Lily,
      Dad had to take a table that we had all the lego on so we had to get a giant piece of wood and put our lego house on but we made a new house and made it a palace. We still have the palace now but we have changed it around a lot of times. Blog you later Lily.

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Anna, what a great account of the things you did and enjoyed during lockdown. I loved the lego, lego and more lego and you and Fraser built and the amazing imaginative games you played with it. LOVE MUM.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.