Friday 12 March 2021

Tsunami warning (emergency Packs)

 Tsunami Warning


One day I was video chatting Madeleine when suddenly there was a Tsunami warning siren down stairs. But luckily I was muted on the video chat so that Madeleine could not here the alarm on our side. I wondered if Madeleine had one as well at her house, so I kept on working on my school work on my Chromebook. Later on I was sitting on the couch with Grandma and the minute the was a Tsunami warning on her phone the alarm and the torch flashed on her phone and then we did not have to read the words it read it to us it said the there was no Tsunami just a little wave. We dreamed up some ideas for an Emergency Pack that each household should have. Here are some of the things: Toilet paper, Umbrella, Medicine, First aid kit, water, Non-perishable food (muesli bars, crackers, nuts and tins of food) Fly spray repellent, Batteries Torch, radio, blankets, phone portables chargers. And that's the list that we came up with but there maybe more things. Are you ready for a emergency?







No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.